Family Lawyer In New Berlin, Wisconsin
Do you know what the most important family law problem is? It’s the one you are facing right now – because the family involved is your family, and you want what is best for them.
Family law attorney Tom Marola understands this. Whether you are wrestling with divorce or need help with any other family law matter, he knows just how important your case is to you. He works every case with the same diligence he would for his own family. This approach has won him the respect of judges and colleagues alike, not to mention the gratitude of clients throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
His practice encompasses the most common family legal issues in Wisconsin, including but not limited to:
- Divorces and annulments
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- Child relocations
- Legal issues related to child support
- Spousal support, otherwise known as spousal maintenance or alimony
- Division of property during divorce
- Modifications to court orders, including child custody modifications
- Enforcement of child support orders
- Establishing paternity
- Understanding fathers’ rights
- Grandparents’ visitation rights
- Allegations of child molestation
- Restraining orders and other domestic violence matters
Why Contact Thomas Marola? The Answer Is Clear
We take a realistic, cost-effective approach to our work. We believe it is important to take the time to understand what you actually want in your life – and we work tirelessly to help you achieve it.
While our first objective as your lawyer is to attempt to reach a mediated or negotiated settlement that all sides can live with, if a reasonable solution is not possible, we will stand firmly by your side advocating for your best interests in court.
To schedule your free consultation with family law attorney Tom Marola, call us at 414-327-5800. You can also reach us online. From our West Allis office, we help families throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.